This month’s top 10 features the best eyeliners on the market. The list features pencils, liquids, gels and everything in between. As long as it defines the eye with a line then it’s on the list. The list is in no particular order and I invite you to try as many of them on the list as you can. After all a girl can never have too much money, too many shoes or enough eyeliner.
1. MAKEUP FOREVER Aqua Eyes Eyeliner ($17, ssephora.com) This two-in-one eye shadow and liner pencil delivers amazing color. The waterproof eyeshadow and eye liner pencils contain a unique formula that adheres to the eyelids and resists water even under the most extreme conditions, without running or fading. Perfect.
2. Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds ($2.79, avon.com) A wonderful liner that helps to define eyes with perfect precision. The color glides on and is super smooth. And the longwearing color helps to define and highlight eyes. Bonus- Its a retractable, self-sharpening pencil.
3. Dior Crayon Eyeliner – Waterproof ($28, dior.com) This eyeliner is longwearing and waterproof. So it’s going to stay where you want it to and look beautiful all day. Each of the beautiful pencils glide on with precise, mistake-proof ease. This pencil is worth every penny. A great buy.
4. Bare Escentuals Buxom Insider Eyeliner ($14, sephora.com) Delivers a rich, long-wearing color that’s so gentle you can apply it to the inner rims of your eyes for the deepest, most dramatic definition. The silky, emollient formula contains a healthy blend of antioxidants and vitamins to protect the delicate skin along your lash line from environmental damage. It can also be applied along the outer lash line for the maximum effect and glides on without tugging or irritating your eyes.
5. Prescriptives Moonbeam Reflective Eyeliner ($17.50, prescriptives.com) The amazing, light-reflective shimmer of Moonbeam Reflective Lipgloss and Moonbeam Reflective Eye Color is now in an eye pencil. This new technology looks and feels different from other eye pencils, as light-reflecting pearls add a new dimension of shimmer. The effect is truly beautiful. You can even use it to shade the eyes.
6. Iman Luxury Liquid Eyeliner ($10.99, target.com or Target Stores Nationwide) A luxurious, long wearing liquid eyeliner that is enhanced with sparkling gem-toned micro-pigments. The easy to use brush glides the beautiful liner across the lids. Eyes are left sparkling.
7. Lancome ARTLINER – Precision Point EyeLiner ($29, lancome.com) This easy-to-handle, liquid pen features a uniquely shaped foam tip that lets you precision-line, shape and define your eyes. Won’t scratch, tug or skip. Also features unique combinations of two film-forming polymers that make every look last even longer. Rich, deep, luminous colour pigments offer the most intense- colour. The Result: A precise, professional look.
8. Black Opal Precision Eye Definer ($3.99, Drugstores Nationwide) This amazing liner is formulated with soothing Aloe Vera and Chamomile extracts. It is excellent for sensitive eyes. The smooth formula allows for precise application and no need for sharpening since the pencil is automatic.
9. Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil ($19, sephora.com) The perfect pencil to get inside the eyelid and the base of the lashes. The Kohl Eye Pencil has a thicker diameter and is formulated specifically to get in those areas. The color is pure and the pencil doesn’t tug at the delicate skin around the eyes.
10. M.A.C. Cosmetics Fluidline Eyeliner ($16.50, maccosmetics.com) Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. This long-wearing eyeliner doesn’t smudge.