Sponsored by Ford Edge — A fashion or beauty emergency can occur at a moment’s notice. Don’t fret. We’ve got you covered! With these 10 products always handy, you’ll be prepared for any mishap that comes your way.
1. Chapstick – Keep your lips moisturized. You’ll be more comfortable and you won’t have to worry about anything distracting from your beautiful smile.
2. Nail file – A broken nail can lead to snagging against your favorite sweater or silk blouse. Nip it in the bud by filing away the uneven surface.
3. Black marker – Great for concealing scuffs that may appear on black shoes.
4. Double-sided tape – Not only does it keep low cuts from revealing too much, it’s a quick fix for hemlines that come undone.
5. Hand sanitizer – Germs are impossible to avoid. Apply hand sanitizer religiously to limit the spread of bacteria.
6. Flats – Yes, the stilettos make your calves look amazing. But when you’re almost always left regretting not bringing a spare and more comfortable pair, it’s worth just leaving a pair of flats at the office or in a separate compartment in your purse.
7. Mascara – An easy way to make your eyes pop and look instantly awake. A few extra coats throughout the day can be eye-opening…literally.
8. Compact mirror – Convenient and discreet, a small mirror will give you a peek to make sure everything’s in place. After all, no one wants to walk around with broccoli in her teeth.
9. Q-Tips – Ideal for cleaning up smudges, use cotton swabs to tidy runny mascara or eyeliner.
10. Deodorant – This is an absolute must during the warm and colder months. Reapply throughout the day to keep odors at bay.
What items do you always have on deck?