On the latest stop on Rihanna’s LOUD tour in Dallas, the Bajan beauty gave the crowd more than they expected.
During a performance of “California King Bed,” RiRi’s set rained fireworks, giving the fans quite a show. Unfortunately, the pyrotechnics were a little too much for the American Airlines Center, and the roof caught fire.
Thankfully no one was hurt during the fire, but the show was cut short and the crowd had to evacuate.
Later, Rihanna took to Twitter to apologize to her fans for the fireworks malfunction.
“DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I’m so (mad), I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!”
Next time a crowd breaks out in “the roof is on fire chant,” somebody better have some water on hand.