As we wind 2011 to a close, we here at CLUTCH would like to thank you for your continued support, interaction, and contributions to our publication.
Over the course of the past year we’ve grown tremendously and that couldn’t have happened without you. Your willingness to share your insights, guidance, and point of view have contributed to our ability to continue to bring you the commentary, news, and interesting tidbits you’ve come to love.
As we gear up for several new exciting improvements to our site (that we hope you’ll LOVE), we wanted to take a little time to look back at some of the articles that had you guys talking.
Here’s a look a some of the most popular articles this year:
- Kreayshawn: Another Case of Appropriating Black Culture
- 11 Black Women Inspiring Us to Travel
- Black Hollywood: Laziness or Helplessness?
- Big Love: Is Your Weight Holding You Back?
- Beyonce, Baby Bumps, and Doing It the Right Way
What was your favorite article this year?