More often than not, if you’re uncertain of which colors to experiment with, natural hues of makeup are always a safe and sure bet! Take a cue from former “Glee” star, Amber Riley, who chose a beautiful chocolate palette for one of her most recent looks. The flesh-tone shadows, blush, and lip color accentuate her naturally beautiful features without being too distracting or loud. This works for any occasion, and transitions effortlessly from day to night.
To get Amber’s Look, try a couple of the following products:
1. Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick in “Sunwash”, $9
2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in “Honey”, $32
3. Iman Luxury Blushing Powder in “Sable”, $10.99
4. Too Faced Cosmetics Eyeshadow Duo in “Totally Toasted”, $17
5. Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in “Black”, $12
– Chelsea Smith