One of the main factors in your human hair extensions looking and feeling like the same hair you purchased is keeping it and your natural hair clean.
- Comb through your extensions to eliminate any tangles before wetting your hair.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- One by one, beginning with the bottom row, lift each extension, apply shampoo directly to your part, and shampoo your natural hair and scalp. Scrub, but do not pull your cornrow, braidless track or link. Doing so might cause it to become loose.
- After each row has been shampooed, rise and repeat.
- When your scalp and natural hair are clean and free of soap, shampoo your extensions with shampoo specifically for wigs or extensions, or with shampoo that is for the hair type that you are using. Do not scrub or rustle hair. If you cause friction, it may tangle into a ball. Rinse and repeat.
- When your extensions are clean, use a wide tooth comb to comb the hair down, and add deep conditioner to your extensions and natural hair and allow it to stay on according to the manufacturers instructions. After completely rinsing the deep conditioner out, towel dry and add a leave in conditioner. Allow to air dry.
*If your extensions are dry but your natural hair is not, lift each row and blow dry in between rows on a cool setting to prevent mildew, tangling and itching.
Check out Tiffani Chanel Luxury Hair — TCLH is quickly becoming a powerhouse in the hair extensions industry. In response to customer requests, the company has expanded the hair line and in addition to Indian hair, Peruvian, Malaysian, Chinese, Cambodian, Mongolian, and Brazilian hair is always in stock.