Nneka, a 27-year-old single mom, recently launched Innovative Supplies, a line of Black-themed school supplies with notebooks so dope we’d buy one of each item for ourselves and everyone we know.
According to her website, Nneka is all about making a positive change in the community and this line is her way of reaching out to millennials who seek variety and want to be a part of a bigger cause.
The goals of Innovative Supplies are to:
- Open and deposit profits into an account with black owned Citizens Trust Bank.
- Donate 40 percent of all profits made from book bag sales to local charities.
- Provide quality products.
- Hire local minority youth.
- Support other small businesses
- Use economically sourced materials
- Use environmentally friendly packaging
Check InnovativeSupplies.net for updated info on when they receive new stock!