Over on the blog, whoucallinabitch, I wrote about 5 things people should NEVER say during sex. Although I’m aware that every one has their own bedroom style, a few things are just out of the question.
For me, the things folks should never, ever say during sex are:
1) Who’s your daddy? Not only is he dabbling in cliches, but it’s just…not a good image to have in my mind. Besides, a man who loves being called “daddy,” “big daddy,” or any variation of the word just reeks of low self-esteem. #shotsfired
2) Shut up and take it, b*tch: Not only does this sound hella abusive, but b*tch is off limits for me. Them are fighting words, son.
3) Slut, whore, hoe, cunt: Those words are TOTALLY off limits unless you know for certain both you AND your partner are into it. Don’t try to just bust that out in the heat of the moment or you might find yourself, by yourself.
4) Can I pee on you? Ummm, is your name Robert Kelly and am I 13? No? Then don’t even THINK it, let alone ask some freaky sh*t like this. Not happening.
5) What’s your name again? Yeah…if you don’t know each other’s name, you probably shouldn’t be f*cking.
That’s it for me. What’s on your list, Clutchettes and Gents? What are things people should NEVER say during sex?
Let’s talk about it!